- Type text in the window. Select translation
type. Hit 'Sumbit'. Rinse and repeat.
- Note the backslash '\' can be used as an
escape character to prevent the following
character from being translated. To include
an actual backslash, escape it as '\\'.
- Yeah it's not very sophisticated. Errors
crop up when translating text back into
English. They're not really avoidable
without making it super-intelligent, which
I have no interest in doing. Deal.
- The PHP source code is
welcome to it. It's copyright me, but I'm not
going to be anal. You can take it and do
whatever you want. I'd appreciate it if you
give me credit, though. I'd appreciate it
even more if you tell me what cool things
<G> you're doing with it.
- The PHP source for the page you're reading
is here. Same
- If you're using this for anything
important, or you want any sort of warranty,
you're insane. You're also not getting one